Hyaluronic acid is a crystalline and transparent substance, which is mainly present in young skins, and is destroyed over the years resulting in the appearance of wrinkles.
How it works
The treatment involves a filling during which hyaluronic acid is injected into the skin with the help of a very thin syringe, not causing any pain. The product will be deposited under the skin, giving you a smooth, natural and youthful appearance. A session lasts about 30 minutes.
Today, hyaluronic acid is one of the safest fillers available. Its effect is visible for 6 to 9 months. From that time, the hyaluronic acid is completely absorbed by the skin as it is a completely natural product. Most patients attend a second session between 6 to 12 months after the first session.
When is it recommended?
- Nasolabial folds
- Wrinkles and folds around the lips and mouth
- Frown lines and crow’s feet
- Horizontal forehead wrinkles
The main advantages are:
- It is absorbed slowly
- It is a natural product
- No allergy problems or rejections
- No anesthesia is needed, as it is applied with thin needles that do not cause any pain
- It helps maintain hydration levels in aged skins
- It stimulates the peripheral circulation